EZ Wash headreast Assembly/Disassembley
Thank you for choosing a 3 Dog Pet Supply memory foam dog bed!
We compress our covers, bolsters, and memory foam inserts to allow us to ship the beds with less volume, packaging materials, and impact on our environment.
In order to assemble your bed please follow these simple steps:
- Take your cover and bolster out of the plastic bag and lay out flat.
- Unwrap the plastic wrap from your memory foam insert and allow it to regain its shape. (15-30mins)
- Unzip your sleep surface cover and place your memory foam insert inside the cover with the waterproof liner (shiny) material facing up and breathable material on bottom (dull) so that it will protect the memory foam from moisture, etc.
- Zip your sleep surface cover, and place your sleep surface cover with memory foam insert inside into your dog bed cover.
Our EZ Wash bolster dog beds are 100% machine washable and super easy to keep clean
- Take the sleep surface cushion out of the dog bed, and remove the memory foam or polyfill insert from the cover.
- This sleep surface cover is easy to remove and can be washed more frequently without having to wash the remaining bolster cover.
- To wash the bolster cover-unzip the cover of the front bolster and back perimeter bolster in order to remove the polyester filled bolsters.
- Place the sleep surface cover and bolster cover pieces into the washing machine. use cold or warm setting and mild detergent and tumble dry on low heat or air dry
- Filled polyester bolsters can also be washed occasionally if needed in the machine on the gentle cycle with mild detergent in cold or warm water.
- Our fabrics are pre-shrunk and will maintain their integrity if washed and dried appropriately
Car Backseat Protector
We are proud of the superior quality & design of the product and know that it will work well for you.
To fit your protector in your car/truck follow these simple steps:
- Take your protector out of the plastic bag and lay out flat and identify the side with the non-slip back (white).
- Place the non-slip back side on your seat and insert the seat wedges (grey or tan foam covered pieces) in between your seat and seat back.
- Place the adjustable headrest straps over your car’s headrests and tighten the straps.
- Affix the elastic hooks at the end of the cover to the underside or side of your car’s back seat.
Our seat protectors are 100% machine washable
To wash our protector follow these simple steps:
- Remove the metal hooks from the elastic straps on the bottom of the seat protector.
- If you have a seat protector with a bolster: unzip the zipper on the underside of the bolster, and remove the polyfilled bolster
- Place the seat protector in the washing machine and wash on gentle cycle with cold or warm water and mild detergent, air dry.
- Seat protectors can also be brushed off and hosed off which is the preferred method of washing by some customers.
- Seat protector seat surface area is lined with waterproof – breathable barrier